01 February 2009

New Year, Less Time


SO very busy these days - have been awful about posting, but must make effort to at least get on a couple times a month and update, at least with pictures.

Declan is growing out of his clothes faster than I can buy them.  I was told this would happen but I was in denial more about the effect it would have on my pocketbook!

This year is already the year of "Change" - not just thanks to President Obama, but in our lives as well.  Going to be a very good one!!!  We're already off to a great start.   Declan turns six this month.  He loves school, is very into Karate, will be starting baseball in the spring, and first grade in the fall.  And thanks to my new business, I will be able to watch it all up close.  It's happening all much too fast....the cliche is truth.

No comments: