19 June 2008

A new public venture into the blogosphere....

I've been extensively blogging anonymously for over three years. Blogging to me however, has always been deeply about my inner me..a sort of self-therapy or personal diary...and not something I necessarily want to share with my family, friends or neighbors. Only those who know me through anonymity are allowed in. Suddenly yesterday, I have had to finally acknowledge most of my "real life" friends have their 'mommy' blogs...their way of keeping those around them involved in their busy lives, aprised of what is going on - without the committment of long phone calls, time investing visits or travel. Time saving and efficient!! Something I buy into!

So I've finally broken down and gone public. Time for the "Foley Family Blog" to be born, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG, welcome to the world!

1 comment:

J and J said...

Hey, so glad you are doing this. We can figure this out together!